Last updated: May 31, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect data to enable us to provide our services to you. This includes:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) – such as your name, address, phone number, and email address when you register for an account with us.
- Non-personal Information – details of how you use our services, such as the time, frequency, and pattern of your service use.
- Technical Information – such as your IP address, browser type, geographical location, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Improve our services based on your feedback and interactions.
- Communicate with you about your account, our services, and policy updates.
- Protect our legal rights and comply with our legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following situations:
- With third-party service providers that assist us in operating our services.
- If required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Changes to This Policy